Thursday, October 15, 2009

the band that wouldnt die

After watching a special on ESPN about the departure of the Baltimore Colts called "The Band That Wouldn't Die"by Baltimore native Barry Levinson, I have decided to focus more on the events that led up to the departure and the effects after the Colts left town. The Documentary focuses on the Baltimore Colts marching band, and how they deal with the Colts moving to Indy. The documentary goes into good detail dealing with peoples reactions and feelings toward the move. It has interviews with Barry Levinson, former Colts owner Bob Irsay, and the Baltimore Colts marching band, so I was able to see both sides of the story. This documentary will help me alot in my research.

1 comment:

  1. Patrick I am so happy that you could watch the ESPN special on the history of Colts!!!!It is a good one!!! I don't know if you have been in the Maryland Room of the Enoch Pratt Free Library - they have lots of good stuff about the history of Baltimore including the history of the Colts.

    ReplyDelete